Netherite Tools
This was one of the first things I made and took a lot longer than it should have. I wanted to make a pack that had netherite tools with more diamond. There are packs out there that put diamond in the netherite armor and tools. I tried to make mine look like the diamond tools have been dipped into molten netherite, and the netherite is only one one side. I also decided to add some gold in the netherite ingot to make look more dirty and that the gold and ancient debris hasn't been mixed properly. Not that you're bad at mixing your netherite, but just... yeah. enjoy :)
This pack doesn't include armor, but when I finish it, I will upload it. I tried to make the armor before, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I decided to take a break that ended up being two months long and counting. But hopefully I'll finish it one day, don't worry.
Original Portfolio Post 12/02/2021

Comments
Post a Comment