Angry Charles CAS Background
Here is my CAS background. If you've seen the show, M*A*S*H, you know exactly what it is
The painting of Charles Emerson Winchester III with all the umber Colonel Potter needed.
At first I made it as a joke, because me and my dad have watched M*A*S*H for years, and we really like it. I didn't intend to keep it but I didn't have any better backgrounds, and I kinda just kept it. I have used it for so long that I have gotten used to it, so I will not acknowledge it.
If have no idea what this is and haven't seen M*A*S*H, it is a show that takes place during the Korean War at a mobile army surgical hospital. This was taken from season 6 episode 6, The Winchester Tapes.
Some people on the M*A*S*H subreddit made me make it public a few months ago. Thanks Reddit...

Comments
Post a Comment