Amethyst
This resource pack makes budding amethyst blocks more obvious to make it harder to accidentally break. The amethyst clusters are also made to help differentiate them from large amethyst buds. This pack is obviously not meant to be used for regular use given how hideous it is, but I do find it very useful when mining out a geode
The json files used for the 3d model of the amethyst clusters are from the Vanilla Tweaks 3d Amethyst Crystals pack. I removed the small, medium, and large buds and changed the texture of the cluster and budding amethyst block.
I also realized after making this that Vanilla Tweaks has a tweak for adding a border around the budding amethyst that was made for the exact same reason. However I think this one is easier to see as the colors are completely different. The main downside is you are meant to turn it on an off (unless you like the look of bright orange and lime green amethyst, then that's fine).
Download Vanilla Tweaks Resource Packs Here: https://vanillatweaks.net/picker/resource-packs/
Original Portfolio Post 12/02/2021
12/07/2021 edit: I just noticed a few days ago when I was updating my Vanilla Tweaks packs that they also have something to mark fully grown amethyst clusters, so its just personal preference. Use whatever works for you.

Comments
Post a Comment